2020 Cooper Hunting Bow Master+ Tree Stand Blind Includes the TM100 Tree Mount with its unique Design to Make Installation Quicker - Easier and Safer with Mossy Oak Obsession Pattern
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY– The BowMaster+ is the ONLY treestand blind in the industry with a 3 year warranty. Our warranty not only covers manufacture defects and broken rods, it covers abnormal fading. If your blind turns colors, WE WILL REPLACE IT, no questions ask. You are our greatest asset and we are here to serve you. We know you’re investing into your passion and we want to give the peace of mind to know that you can go hunting and stay dry, stay concealed and have the freedom to move around. Turn your stand into a shooting house today.
- FITS ALL STANDS – At 48” wide x 96” tall, the BowMaster+ will work with climber stands, buddy stands, single ladder stands, tripods, lock-ons or right on the ground. NEW Double Hexagon Rod System provides added stability & support for those windy days. The rod system is designed using high strength, 10mm, fiberglass rods with a shock cord through the center. The rod couplers are 22° angles to reduce the stressed placed on the rods which means you shouldn’t ever need replacements. The additional rod is used to create an additional rib in the center of the blind to prevent the wind from blowing in the fabric.
- FAST SETUP – Assembly is fast and easy with the NEW 2020 BowMaster+ because now it includes the Tree Mount (TM100) as well as a zippered roof. The two-piece TM100 allows you to assemble the blind on the ground, climb your stand, attach the receiver to the tree, pull your blind up (only 5 lbs.) and lock it in place with ease. The TM100 and the zippers guarantee perfect assembly every time. The roof features an adjustment strap for leveling and/or changing your field of view. Setup time is roughly 5 minutes.
- DURABLE – The Mossy Oak Team did a fantastic job creating a fabric that is quite, durable and waterproof. Made from 100% Poly Oxford fabric and treated with a DWR on the outside making it waterproof and 2X PU Coating on the inside to prevent shadowing. The NEW zippered entry door features heavy duty #8 zippers for a smooth, quit operation. Weighted draw cord system at the base to secure it to the stand as well as stake points if you’re on the ground. Available in Mossy Oak Obsession & Breakup.
- ACCESSORIES – The BowMaster+ includes a carry bag with two exterior straps to receive the TM100. There are two 6’ long ratchet straps for attaching the TM100 to the tree. The TM100 also features and receiver for our Bow Holder (BH100 (sold separately)) which is design to hang bows and crossbows neatly above you and out of the way. The BH100 swivels for both left or right-handed hunters.
Weight: 6 lbs.
1. No more Velcro! We've added zippers to the roof for fast installation and a garaunteed fit every time.
2. No more broken rods with our NEW Hexagon Rod System for added stability and support.
3. No more climbing in under the blind with the new zippered doors in the front of the blind.
4. Wet print, high quality fabric, by Mossy Oak, for a longer life of the product with little to no fading.
Add amazing coverage to your existing tree stand with the NEW 2020 BowMaster+ Hunting Blind with TM100. The BowMaster+ blind is an innovative way to get that shooting house effect without all the expense and hassle. It has been engineered to be lightweight and collapsible - thus making it transportable to virtually anywhere you can imagine. With the Tree Mount (TM100) you can be setup and hunting in just a few minutes. Inside the blind you'll have more confidence knowing the BowMaster+ has you concealed. You can be hands free to rattle in the Big Bucks using our Bow Hanger (BH100 (sold separately)) to hang your bow. And when the opportunity presents itself, there is plenty of room to stand and get a full draw inside the BowMaster+.